The BASE24 Developer at Concerto will independently own the responsibility of Development and Support. A quick learner, proactive to changing requirements and an excellent team player is what we are looking for.
• Should have good understanding on BASE24 application architecture and design
• Excellent development and troubleshooting skills
• Good team player who should be able to drive internal teams and perform effective customer management
• Ensure the availability of the environment during ST,SIT, UAT
• Debug and fix system failure errors
• Run the Install Plans
• Review and test the install plan
• Rebuild of environments
• Ensure environment related issues are addressed on time
• Expertise on ATM & POS functionality, Transaction Switching and EMV.
• Understanding of Base24 source codes, change and release management, application debugging and problem resolution
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills experience on Base24 ATM, POS, Schemes
• In-depth knowledge of Base24 Switch application
• Understanding of TAL, COBOL, S-COBOL
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Strong communication skills
• Working experience on project Implementation in a bank or processor environment using Base24
• Knowledge of transaction testing tools or simulators
• Startup/shutdown maintenance of Tandem system
• Deployment of code into ST, SIT and UAT environments.
• Agile and scrum methodologies
• Knowledge of source code version control tool